Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss

Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss
Jose Mourinho revealed he has already turned down three job offers since he was relieved of his duties as Manchester United manager.The 55-year-oldwas let go by United in December after they made their worst start to a league season in 29 years.Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already1
Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already
“I am happy with these three weeks, I am happy with this experience and I am going to have other experiences that normally I cannot have,” Mourinho toldBeIN SPORTS.“I know me and I know by the end of March I am struggling with my happiness, I know my nature.”Mourinho has also managed the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid and insists he will return to the top once more.When asked if there was ever he could one day manage in England again or if his future lay elsewhere, he could not give a definitive answer.“It depends, as I say, I will analyse things, I don’t like to speak about it but, I refused already three options, because I didn’t feel it was what I want,” he said.“So I am going to be calm in this aspect and the more time I have the better I can prepare.”Mourinho also believes the mentality of players is changing and says one of his players asked him to stop criticising him publicly having fallen out with the likes of Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.“I had recently one of my players, I was just coaching them, and when I coach on the pitch I like to see myself free because I am in family and I want to be able to criticise everyone,” he added.“I had one player say, he was very polite and not confrontational, ‘Please when you criticise me, can you do it in private?’. I said why and he said, ‘Because it’s my stature in front of the other players, when you criticise me I don’t feel comfortable’.“He was one of the top players of his generation. Nowadays you have to be very smart in the way you read your players and their personalities.”

Jimenez after the game finished

Borussia Monchengladbach winger Thorgan Hazard says he's agreed Borussia Dortmund transfer amid Arsenal and Liverpool links. Arsenal and Liverpool transfer target opens up on future with Prem
Borussia Monchengladbach transfer news and rumours

Fergie was not prepared to sell Heinze to Man United’s rivals, Liverpool
21 1996, The Times, #65585, UK (en)_djvu.txt
Search the history of over 362 billion web pages on the Internet.
CYPRUS MAIL by Cyprus Mail Co Ltd - Issuu

Manchester United completed the Treble by defeating Bayern Munich 2-1 in the 1999 Champions League final

Switzerland vs England live on talkSPORT: Free commentary stream and confirmed teams for Nations League clash 12 hours ago The Three Lions now take on Switzerland in the third place play-off after they were beaten by Portugal in their clash in Porto on Wednesday.
Portugal vs Netherlands live on talkSPORT: Free commentary

Tottenham star Toby Alderweireld attempts to stop a Theo Walcott shot in their 6-2 victory over Everton earlier this season

FA Cup: Newport County 1-4 Manchester City highlights • Watch highlights as a brace from Phil Foden helps Manchester City overcome a brave Newport County side in their FA Cup fifth-round tie at Rodney Parade.
FA Cup final prize money: How much will Man City and Watford

Toby Alderweireld has been a colossal figure at the heart of the Spurs defence

West Ham United midfielder Jack Wilshere is reportedly set to miss the remainder of the current season after suffering a setback in his recovery from an ankle injury during training. The 27-year-old's career has been littered with injuries, including this ankle injury which has derailed his first season with the Hammers.
Wilshere, Reid, Lanzini - West Ham injury news & potential

Tanguy Ndombele made his France debut last month

Raheem Sterling had to mark Jadon Sancho in Man City training and almost injured his back training and he spun me and I nearly did my back in," Sterling said. Raheem Sterling Manchester
Raheem Sterling Lauds 'Great' Jadon Sancho & Reveals Details

Sterling was constantly criticised during his final months at Liverpool

Manchester United release brilliant fan perspective video from Camp Nou to celebrate Treble anniversary shirt. Manchester United released their new shirt for the 2019/20 season last week by
Manchester United release brilliant fan perspective video

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could be without 10 players against PSG

When Manchester United's Daniel James transfer should be completed. Man Utd have agreed terms with Swansea and Wales winger Daniel James as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to bolster his squad with

Craig Cathcart put Watford ahead

Feb 08, 2019 · English Premier League soccer side Liverpool reveals profits after tax of £106 million. The club's turnover increased by £90 million to £455 million. Liverpool is in contention to win its first

The uncapped Marc McNulty – on loan at Hibs from Reading – has been named in Alex McLeish’s squad

ZINEDINE ZIDANE has demanded Real Madrid sign Paul Pogba but they are unwilling to match Manchester United's £135million asking price. Zidane has already bagged Luka Jovic and Eden Hazard with the La Liga giants ready to raid the Premier League again for another superstar.
Manchester United transfer news: Zinedine Zidane hints he

The Arsenal players after taking the lead against Spurs

Man City news: Champions League disqualification could be possible as Uefa re-open investigation into alleged Financial Fair Play cheating Football's top governing body in Europe set to look into
UEFA financial warning to City - Capital Manchester

Walters believes Ireland would have qualified for Euro 2020 under Martin ONeill

Chelsea transfer news, done deals, and rumours ahead of the 2019/20 season while Gonzalo Higuain's future remains unknown as the club work out whether a clause in his loan deal can be
Chelsea transfer news: Done deals, rumours, gossip, ins and

Sergio Aguero broke Man City’s league scoring record on Sunday

Former Tottenham striker Mido genuinely believes Mauricio Pochettino will leave the club this summer. The Egyptian ace told talkSPORT2 he fears the popular manager will step down after the Champions League final against Liverpool, and could be set to take over at Juventus.
Tottenham news: Mauricio Pochettino hints he would leave club

Virgil van Dijk was named in the PFA Team of the Year

Tottenham Hotspur declare interest in signing Chelsea star Mateo Kovacic from Real Madrid Tottenham Hotspur have declared their interest in signing Mateo Kovacic from Chelsea. The midfielder arrived at Stamford Bridge in August on a season-long loan from Real Madrid in order to fulfil his.. talkSPORT - Published on December 5, 2018
Chelsea & Spurs Battle for Mateo Kovacic as Star Has

No comments:

Post a Comment