George Weah goal for Milan vs Verona as his son joins Celtic from Paris Saint-Germain

George Weah goal for Milan vs Verona as his son joins Celtic from Paris Saint-Germain
Celtic have signed Timothy Weah.
The 18-year-old has joined Brendan Rodgers’ side for the rest of the season, leaving Paris Saint-Germain on loan.Weah scored his first league goal for PSG earlier this season2
Weah scored his first league goal for PSG earlier this season
Born in New York in 2000, Weah is theson of former Milan and PSG striker George and joined the PSG youth academy in 2014, signing his first professional contract with the French club three years later.Here, talkSPORT.com looks at two of the most famous goals scored by his dad – now Liberias president.

Weah v Bayern Munich

The striker finished the 1993/94 season as the Champions League’s top scoring player with seven goals. His goal in Munich in 1994 showed the silky skills that brought him Ballon d’Or glory the following year.

Weah v Verona

It’s the goal known as Weah’s coast to coast goal, scored for Milan against Verona in September 1996. Dribbling the length of the pitch, it’s one of his most famous goals and came during a 4-1 win.There are people that said I will not be as good as my father, that I am trash and asked why I am playing for the US, Weah Jr has previously said.You know, that is just pushing me to be the star that my country has been looking for.My dream is eventually becoming the greatest talent to come out of the United States and New York, being a starter and playing for my country.I have done a lot to get here. I have faced a lot of people who said that I would always be in my fathers shadow. I just take that, and I use that as a boost, because, as much as I love my father, I am trying to make a name for myself.Weah has played eight times for the USA2
Weah has played eight times for the USA
Speaking toSports Illustratedin October, Weah also discussed how being exposed to the qualities of his team-mates on a daily basis has helped his progression, though admitted to being a late bloomer in comparison to his more celebrated team-mate, Kylian Mbappe.
REVEALED: How Celtic could look at the end of January with added firepower
Its crazy, he said. At training I see Neymar do crazy stuff. Mbappe, hes closer to my age, so I relate more with him, and when I see him doing the stuff he does in training, it kind of pushes me to go out there and try hard and also be myself and show what I can do with the ball at my feet.You know, Im getting there. Im a late bloomer. Its taking time. But I try to just take it day by day. I train hard. Even after training, I stay two hours behind and try to work on my passes and finishing. Its getting there. And I cant wait until Im at my full potential and can show the world what I can do.

Emeran is an admirer of Martial, who joined United from Monaco in 2015

Michael Carrick is on the verge of signing a new contract at Manchester United, but Mike Phelan's future at Old Trafford remains in doubt. The Mirror claim former United midfielder Carrick and
~ Manchester United news: Michael Carrick on verge of signing

14. Juventus Stadium, Turin
Asamoah Gyan quits Ghana national team weeks before Africa



Mauricio Pochettino EXCLUSIVE: Tottenham manager 'motivated to stay' and help Spurs become one of the world's - talkSPORT Argentine coach appears to rubbish links with the Juventus job and insists he's in for the long haul at White Hart Lane
How Mauricio Pochettino Can Win the Champions - One News Page

Barcelona players celebrate during their Champions League semi-final first leg win over Liverpool.

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It was a close game, once again a game at this stage of the season affected by conditions - the wind was difficult, and you
Watford vs Crystal Palace: Javi Gracia's Best Available

Wan-Bissaka was a surprise omission from Gareth Southgate’s senior squad

Feb 16, 2019 · Cardiff City Manager Neil Warnock was in attendance at the funeral. Sala began his football career at San Martin de Progreso before leaving to forge a professional career at 15.
Neil Warnock to attend Emiliano Sala's funeral in Argentina

Rafael Benitez continues to work wonders at St James’ Park

Every single way UEFA failed Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Arsenal over the Europa League final fiasco. Arsenal news includes a detailed look at the journey that led to Mkhitaryan being ruled out of the trip to Baku
Arsenal news : Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Why Arsenal ace will MISS

Former Spurs boss Terry Venables with the FA Cup in 1991

Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen ace 'wants to stay' with Blues as transfer ban looms The 23-year-old has been an ever-present under Maurizio Sarri in domestic cup and Europa League games
Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen ace 'wants to stay' with

Coleman was disappointed not to beat Liverpool

Record-breaking Aston Villa will take some stopping in the Championship play-offs, claims talkSPORT pundit on the charge The Midlands club triumphed 1-0 in the early kick-off on Monday to strengthen their hold on a play-off spot Micky Gray believes Aston Villa will have their Championship promotion rivals quaking in their boots.
NewsNow: Aston Villa Midfielders news | Breaking News 24/7

Middle brother, Steve, right, enjoyed a successful spell coaching numerous age groups at QPR right up to the first team

Trent Alexander-Arnold's stunning season laid bare as Liverpool defender chalked up more Premier League assists than Jesse Lingard, Raheem Sterling and Leroy Sane Arsenal, Liverpool
Trent Alexander-Arnold #66 News, Stats, Photos - Liverpool

Can Klopp mastermind Liverpool’s route to the Champions League quarter-finals

Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids: Best Right Wingers & Left Wingers to Sign There are a whole host of wonderkids on the wing in FM19. We list ALL the best wonderkid right wingers & left wingers to
Football Manager 2019: Best Right and Left Wingers

Welbeck is leaving Arsenal after five years at the north London club
Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp hails Reds development in Europe

Dutch superstar Arjen Robben has been suffering from injury problems.

Ander Herrera: Manchester United 'prepared' to double his current salary in effort to stop midfielder leaving on free transfer by: 161385360554578 — Talk Sport 13 Apr Manchester United are reportedly offering Ander Herrera double his current wages in an effort to get him to stay at the club.
Man Utd 'offered to double PSG-bound star Ander Herrera's wages'

No comments:

Post a Comment