Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has opened up over the personal tragedy that has driven him on during his career.In an emotional interview with the club’s TV channel, the Colombia international revealed how he vowed to take care of his family after his youngster sister tragically died and says it feels him with pride that he has fulfilled his promise.Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers2
Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers
The 22-year-old said: “My family supports me very unconditionally, they always give me that motivation, that love, to do things better every day.“The love of my parents, my sisters, it makes me proud to be doing what I’ve been doing so far.“My little sister was a very big motivation for me. I told my mother that I would take care of them, because we were a very poor family there in Colombia, in Cerete.“After my little sister died, I told my mother one day I’m going to take care of you and my whole family and, thank God, we are now doing really well.“Now I am in this great institution where everything is really working out for me.“My family is very proud of me. Honestly, my mother, my father, they cry, they cry watching me play.“My parents were here, they now know how it is, the atmosphere here and more so now seeing it themselves.“It’s something they feel proud of, of their son, because I do it with a lot of love for them too. I’m happy to make my family very happy.”Morelos recently signed his fourth Rangers contract in less than two years and is committed to Ibrox until 2023.And the former HJK Helsinki player admits the love of the fans has inspired him.The forward, who has 29 goals this season, said: “I like Rangers a lot, the fans, the football, what we experience day to day is incredible. The fans, the way they praise us and want to watch us play every weekend, every midweek, is amazing.Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard2
Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard
“I get that adrenaline rush and it’s awesome, I want to be competing as much as I can and as fast as I can.“It’s exciting, I get goosebumps, it’s a love they have, for me for everything I have done on the pitch…. and it really motivates me to know that the fans, both the kids and adults, love me in an incredible way.“I know it and I feel it because every time I score, every time I go to a shopping centre or go out for dinner, the love the Rangers fans have for me is awesome. I want to keep doing things right so they keep loving me.”Morelos promised not to lose the competitive spirit which has got him this far but has also got him into trouble on the pitch. The striker has received four red cards this season, one of which was later rescinded, and a further 16 yellow cards on top of two double-bookings.“I am a very hot player on the field, I’m very passionate, and I like it,” he said.“When I’m competing, when I’m active and fighting with the defence, jumping, holding the ball up, I would never change the way I am.“I’m a tough player, I like playing in the air, I like clashing, I like frustrating the defence.“No one can faze me, I’m the kind of player that is always dedicated to my team, and I fight for my team.”

Carragher has said he wants United to lose every game they play

Gordon Taylor has announced he will step down as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) after 38 years in the role. Renowned as Britain's highest-paid union boss, earning almost £20m over the past 12 years, the 74-year-old former Bolton and Birmingham winger will leave his post when an independent review into
Gordon Taylor could stay as PFA chief executive until next

Manchester United’s treble winners

Marcus Rashford is a doubt for England's Euro 2020 qualifier against the Czech Republic after training separately from the rest of the squad. The Manchester United forward was unable to take part

Harry Kane was speaking to the media ahead of the Euro 2020 qualifiers

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho visited Belgium during the international break to gain an understanding into Romelu Lukaku's poor form. The Belgian striker has not scored in 10 games for United, but has netted five times in his last four appearances for his country.
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho flies to Belgium to
hollywoodadviser.com/manchester-united-boss-jose-mourinho-flies-to-belgium-to-understand-romelu-lukakus-worrying-form/
ROM'S STRUGGLES The Belgian striker hasn't scored for United in 10 games Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho visited Belgium during the international break to gain an understanding into Romelu Lukaku's poor form. The Belgian striker has not scored in 10 games for United, but has netted five times in his last four appearances for his country.
Jose Mourinho pays a visit to Belgium in search for answers

Eden Hazard appears to have just one more game to play for Chelsea before he leaves the club

Claude Makelele threatened to put Ronaldinho in hospital if he tried his 'Playstation tricks' near him Sports Breaking News , Headlines , Latest Sports News , Sports News , World Sports News March 29, 2019
Claude Makelele Revealed He Once Threatened Ronaldinho For

Morata has scored just five league goals this season

Transfer news and football gossip: Eden Hazard's Real Madrid move scuppered, Divock Origi offered new Liverpool deal, Mesut Ozil set for Arsenal exit talkSPORT.com round up all the latest transfer news and football gossip from Thursday's papers and online…
Google News - Eden Hazard - Meest recent

Klopp could opt to play Fabinho in his natural position and put Milner at right-back

Valencia vs Manchester United: Match preview, Man Utd's squad & probable line-up | UEFA Champions League 2018-19 v Barcelona Predicted Lineups - Champions League 2018/19 Predicted Lineups

Anthony Martial celebrates scoring for Manchester United against Cardiff City.

Real Madrid have signed Serbia forward Luka Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt, the LaLiga club have confirmed. A statement on Los Blancos' website announced the capture of 'one of the great
Luka Jovic: Real Madrid sign Eintracht Frankfurt forward on

Sarri’s side collapsed to another defeat on Sunday

WSN have worked out how many football-related arrests each top-flight side received last season, and Starsport have ranked every current Prem team by the amount they had - from least to most. CLICK THROUGH THE GALLERY ABOVE TO SEE EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB RANKED BY THE NUMBER OF FOOTBALL-RELATED ARRESTS THEIR SUPPORTERS RECEIVED LAST SEASON.
Every Premier League team ranked by number of fan arrests

Man United will be hopeful of extending Marcus Rashford’s contract now Mourinho has left

Apr 16, 2019 · Champions League best bets: Manchester United to struggle against Barcelona as Juventus take on Ajax Luis Suarez silences the Old Trafford crowd after Ajax have scored in away Champions
Barcelona news: Misfiring Luis Suarez backed by - goal.com

The definition of a clear and obvious mistake was a source of confusion at times when VAR was being used at the World Cup

Arsenal have expressed interest in signing Germany international Matthias Ginter from Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer, reports say. Unai Emery wants to bring at least three new players to

Newcastle travel to Burnley on Monday night having won their last two games
Rangers boss Steven Gerrard hits back at Kilmarnock manager

Solskjaer was unveiled as Manchester United manager on Thursday

Chelsea vs Wolves result: Five things we learned as Eden Hazard saves Blues with stunning stoppage time strike. Five things we learned: The Belgian's late effort denied Nuno's side a double over
Chelsea salvage draw as late Eden Hazard strike denies Wolves

Firmino’s form has been worrying this season
Vinnie Jones slams lack of VAR at Swansea after controversial

Anderton (L) was the provider for a number of Sheringham goals

Liverpool set to make football history and break €100m-profit barrier thanks to Champions League run and transfer of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona Written by: fpnews Posted on: January 23, 2019 Liverpool are set to become the first football club in history to record pre-tax profits in excess of €100million (£88.2m) mark.
Liverpool to become first football club to break €100m-profit

Connor Wickham has struggled for first-team minutes this season
Tottenham vs Arsenal: Free stream, full commentary of north

No comments:

Post a Comment