Emiliano Sala ‘told friend he did not want to join Cardiff’ ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him

Emiliano Sala ‘told friend he did not want to join Cardiff’ ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him
Emiliano Sala was not keen on signing for Cardiff City, a WhatsApp message from the tragically killed football has revealed.Sala died days after completing a 15million transfer to the recently relegated Premier League club during the January transfer window, when the plane carrying him to Wales crashed over the English Channel.Sala’s flight disappeared over the English Channel on January 21instagram3
Sala’s flight disappeared over the English Channel on January 21
The aircraft was missing for more than two weeks before later being found, with Sala’s body identified soon after.Tributes were paid to Sala from throughout the world of football, including by his former club Nantes, and Cardiff, who he had just joined.Sala sealed a 15million move to Cardiff just days before he went missinggetty3
Sala sealed a 15million move to Cardiff just days before he went missing
Sala, however, was not overly keen on moving to Neil Warnock’s side, it has now emerged.On French television on Wednesday night, L’Equipe Enquete played out a message from Sala sent to a Friend on January 6 via WhatsApp, which expressed his discontent at the impending transfer.The message began: “Last night, I sent a message to Meissa [N’diaye, Sala’s agent], he called me a few hours later.“So we had discussions and he told me the last night Franck Kita [son of Nantes owner Waldemar] sent him a message to talk, so he called him. They spoke. And, they want to sell me. “So, there is the offer from Cardiff today. On their side, they have negotiated to get a lot of money. So they absolutely want me to go there.“It is true that it is a good contract but from a football perspective it is not interesting for me. So there you go, they are trying in every way to get me to go there.“Me I am not scared to go there, because I have battled throughout my career, so to go there and fight, that does not make me scared. On the contrary.“But also, I say to myself that Meissa must find me something better between now and the end of the window. Meissa has said no to Cardiff because he does not want me to go there.

LIVE ON talkSPORT

talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2...
  • England Women vs Denmark Women (Saturday, 1pm) talkSPORT
  • Newport County vs Tranmere (Saturday, 3pm) talkSPORT
  • Charlton vs Sunderland (Sunday, 3pm) talkSPORT
“He thinks that in terms of football, in terms of where we are today, we are in a position of strength in every which way, in terms of on the pitch, the contract, all of that.“But I don’t care about that and I do not want that. I don’t give a f*** about being in a position of strength.“It is true that I would like to find something interesting in terms of contractually and also from a football perspective, but sometimes you can’t have both.“On the other hand, I do not want to speak with Kita, because I do not want to get angry. He is someone who disgusts me when I am face to face with him.“Him today, he wants to sell me to Cardiff because he has done a super negotiation, he will get the money he wants eh?’Tributes were paid to Sala from throughout the footballing worldgetty3
Tributes were paid to Sala from throughout the footballing world
“He, he wants me to go there, he hasn’t even asked what I want All he cares about is money. So, today, we are like that. A complete mess. So there you go I don’t know.“I don’t know what to do because as I said to you it is I who has to get up every day and see the face of this person But nobody is looking at me myself me internally, what I am having to go through.“So, it is very hard, it is very hard, because I feel like there are not many people who would put themselves in my place.”Dave Ibbotson, the pilot of the Piper Malibu which was carrying Sala, remains missing despite a privately funded search for the dad-of-three from Scunthorpe.


Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff' ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him. Meissa has said no to Cardiff because he does not want me to go there.
Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff


May 23, 2019 · E miliano Sala did not want to join Cardiff City, a haunting voice message from the striker has revealed.. The Argentinian confided in a friend his doubts over the deal two weeks before he was tragically killed in a plane crash while travelling to the Welsh capital from Nantes.


Emiliano Sala tragically died after the plane he was flying in the former Nantes footballer tells a friend he did not want to join the no to Cardiff because he does not want me to go there
Emiliano Sala voice message uncovered after his death reveals


Emiliano Sala was not keen on signing for Cardiff City, a WhatsApp message from the tragically killed football has revealed. Sala died days after completing a £15million transfer to the recently relegated Premier League club during the January transfer window, when the plane carrying him to Wales crashed over the English Channel.
~ Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff


Emiliano Sala: Heartbreaking WhatsApp message reveals he DIDN'T want Cardiff transfer. Emiliano Sala tragically died when his private plane was lost at sea days after completing a transfer to
Emiliano Sala 'did not want Cardiff transfer' in new WhatsApp


Emiliano Sala did not want to join Cardiff, an audio WhatsApp message from the tragic Argentine to a friend has revealed. Sala died in January just days after completing a £15million move from
Emiliano Sala did NOT want to join Cardiff City


Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff' ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him ; El interés de la deuda se sitúa en mínimos históricos en una subasta en la que España ha colocado 3.973 millones
Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff

Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff


Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff' ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him Thursday, 23 May 2019 ( 2 weeks ago ) Emiliano Sala was not keen on signing for Cardiff City, a WhatsApp message from the tragically killed football has revealed.
Emiliano Sala: Heartbreaking WhatsApp message reveals he DIDN


~ Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff' ahead of fatal plane crash which tragically killed him ~ Kenya Latest
Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff


Emiliano Sala was not keen on signing for Cardiff City, a WhatsApp message from the tragically killed football has revealed. Sala died days after completing a £15million transfer to the recently relegated Premier League club during the January transfer window, when the plane carrying him to Wales crashed over the English Channel. instagram Sala's flight […]
Emiliano Sala 'told friend he did not want to join Cardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment